Friday, August 7, 2009

Mother Nature is an artist

The sunrise over Lake Burley Griffin took my breath away. Colours like this only exists in the movies. And in Canberra. 

20 min warm up, 2x10 min in the stairs by the bridge and 20 min to get back home.

Wednesday morning is bunch ride morning. Right now we are riding with a new group that start their rides from across the city. Riding there and back (instead of taking the car) made it a good 45 km ride. For me that is. Nico had a couple of hours so he scouted the route from our apartment to Stromlo Forest Park (where I will be working from the 19th August - 6th September). The result: it shouldn't take me more than 35 min to get there. 
By the time he rolled by my office window his computer had ticked past the 100 km mark. 




No comments:

Post a Comment