Monday, August 17, 2009

New bike


Had a rest/work day yesterday. My body was feeling fine after Saturdays adventure but work is making my brain sore ...
Had a nice relaxing run this morning (maybe my inside was a little sore once I started bouncing it up and down again) with the view of the lake having it's usual effect. Weather it is glittering like gold as it was this morning, or completely invisible in the fog like last Friday, it always makes the creases on my forehead slightly less distinct.

I did something else yesterday. We did something else yesterday. We brought home a new member of the Remires/Axelsson bike family.
One piece of fine Swiss engineering is now parked next to the sofa. The black and white BMC Race master still hasn't had a chance to taste the road but it and it's very proud owner will be ready for a first spin before dawn. That owner being Nicolas. I am personally very pleased with being able to claim ownership of the Malvern Star (displayed by Nico in this photo). I have been riding for "real" less than 9 months, for me a good carbon bike is as good as another.

No comments:

Post a Comment