Thursday, October 29, 2009

Almost ready for Port Macquarie


Having a little annoying cough and some extra gu in my throat and nose that I could do without. Trying to kill it with sleep, vitamins and more sleep.
Missed out on the 6 am swim this morning but will go on a short spin with the bike to test out the new (smaller) chain ring we switched over from Nico's bike. To be able to do this we had to switch the whole crank. Nico is not completely thrilled by this and I'm guessing my old cranks won't stay on his BMC for long ...

If I feel up for it I might go for a short run.

And then it's just to pack the box of gels in the bag and be ready to leave tomorrow afternoon.

The forecast looks good and please feel free to join in a little anti rain dance to make sure it stays so!


1 comment:

  1. How did it go??
    I did a anti-rain dance in Stockholm on both friday and saturday to make sure!

    Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete