Monday, November 23, 2009

Testing the knees and trying new shoes

Almost 2 months after my last run, I tried my new running shoes yesterday, some Asics, more stable. The race is in 2 weeks now and I don't really feel like running a marathon after 3.8k swim and 180k ride, but I'll try this challenge.

This last 2 months, I spent most of my time on my bike, enjoying the peloton life. I feel really stronger on the bike now, but I'm not sure I'm able to run 42.2k after a long ride... Saturday 5th of december will be the Race day and I'm a bit hurry to answer this question.
I have had the pleasure to help Catarina in her training. She is really motivate and doing the things well. She has become a strong rider now. It's hard to drop her when she is stuck in my wheel !

- Nicolas

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you are up and about, Nico but I hope you take care of your knees.

    Great to read about Catarinas improvment :)

    nearly one week left..we are cheering you on!
    Hugs from Sweden

    ReplyDelete